By submitting this form you agree we may hold the information you supply for informing you of various aspects of your visit and shoot. We may contact you with photography offers from us, that may be of interest to you. You may request to see the details we hold and also opt out by contacting us directly. We will NEVER pass on your details to anyone else.
* Compulsory fields
**£10 booking fee is payable in advance and goes directly to the Lullaby Trust charity.
The Lullaby Trust raises awareness of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), provides expert advice on safer sleep for babies and offers emotional support for bereaved families
The Children’s Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
• Minimum £10 donation (per child) in aid of The Lullaby Trust charity payable at time of booking.
• Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
• All images are copyright protected and all rights are reserved to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Children’s Portrait Awards promotions.
• Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
• Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered into the awards for a chance to win £1000.
• Your portrait session may include other family members, but the image for the competition must be of one child.
• At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session.
• Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.