By submitting this form you agree we may hold the information you supply for informing you of various aspects of your visit and shoot. We may contact you with photography offers from us, that may be of interest to you. You may request to see the details we hold and also opt out by contacting us directly. We will NEVER pass on your details to anyone else.
* Compulsory fields
**£10 booking fee is payable in advance and goes directly to the Cardiac Risk in the Young charity.
Cardiac Risk in the Young is a humanitarian charitable organisation helping to raise awareness of young sudden cardiac death, including sudden arrhythmic death syndrome. CRY was established in May 1995 by Alison Cox MBE and is based in the United Kingdom.
The Family Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
• Minimum £10 donation (per family) in aid of Guide Dogs charity payable at time of booking. Maximum size of family is six.
• Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
• All images are copyright protected and all rights are reserved to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Family Portrait Awards promotions.
• Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
• Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered into the awards for a chance to win £1000.
• Your portrait session must include at least 2 family members.
• At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session.
• Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.