By submitting this form you agree we may hold the information you supply for informing you of various aspects of your visit and shoot. We may contact you with photography offers from us, that may be of interest to you. You may request to see the details we hold and also opt out by contacting us directly. We will NEVER pass on your details to anyone else.
* Compulsory fields
**£10 booking fee is payable in advance and 100% goes directly to the Guide Dogs or Dogs Trust charity (your choice).
The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association is a British charitable organisation founded in 1934. Guide Dogs helps blind and partially sighted people across the UK through the provision of guide dogs, mobility and other rehabilitation services.
Dogs Trust, known until 2003 as the National Canine Defence League, is a British animal welfare charity and humane society in the United Kingdom which specialises in the well-being of dogs. It is the largest dog welfare charity in the United Kingdom, caring for over 15,000 animals each year.
The Pet Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
• Minimum £10 donation (per dog) to be paid in advance. 100% of the donation goes to either the Dogs Trust or The Guide dogs (your choice).
• Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date
• All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Pet Portrait Awards promotions
• Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time
• Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered
• Your portrait session may include other family members, but the image for the competition must be of one dog
• At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session
• Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize
• Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone